1. Have proof of High School graduation or an equivalent. Acceptable forms of proof include the following: High School Diploma, Official High School transcripts, GED, HISET, High School Equivalency documentation or an acceptable Home School Certificate.
2. Complete an application and pay the non-refundable $25.00 application fee.
3. Provide three references who can attest to professional character.
4. Complete a short essay (500 words) explaining the desire to obtain a degree in culinary arts.
5. Complete the Louisiana Culinary Institute developed Culinary Math Test.
6. Successfully pass the Wonderlic Math and English Exams-**Only required for applicants that do not have official college transcripts showing credit with a grade of ‘C’ or higher in a college-level Math or English Course.
7. Interview with the Admissions Panel.
8. Provide Proof of Citizenship. Two forms of identification are required. One form must be a photo ID: (Birth Certificate, Driver’s License, Social Security card, passport, etc.)
If accepted into the program a $75.00 registration fee is required.